K.L.E. Society’s Law College, Bengaluru was established in 1975 under the umbrella of Karnataka Lingayat Education Society and has been conceived as a nursery and training ground for those seeking to enter the legal profession. It is recognized by the Bar Council of India and is affiliated to the Karnataka State Law University, Hubballi.
Surana & Surana & KLE Law College National Constitutional Law Moot Court Competition
The Surana & Surana National Constitutional Law Moot has been conceived with the aim of creating opportunities for learning the development of jurisprudence on emerging trends in Constitutional Law besides developing cutting edge skills in research, writing, and advocacy.
K.L.E. Society’s Law College, #3, CA-2 V Block, West Circle, Sir M. Vishweshwaraiah layout, Ullal Post, Bengaluru – 560091
The competition is open for students who are studying three-year or five-year law course during the current academic year.
- Each team should consist of a minimum of 2 and maximum of 3 members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
- There shall be 2 speakers and 1 researcher designated for each team. The researcher shall be allowed to argue with prior permission of the court and National Administrator in case of illness of the designated speakers.
- Each team will be provided a team code during orientation. Teams should not disclose the identity of their institution; such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification. The decision for the same shall be at the discretion of the National Administrator.
- Online registrations are open from 1 Feb. 2019. The teams must register online by 28 Feb. 2019. Teams will have to register online at www.moot.in
- Participants will receive an automated system generated acknowledgment on successful submission of registration. Participants will receive approval as acceptance of their request for participation latest by 2 March 2019 8:00 PM or earlier.
- A scanned copy of the letter from the participating college/ institution / university duly signed by any one of the following :- Faculty-in-charge of MCS/MCA, Registrar, Principal, Dean, Director, Chancellor or Vice-Chancellor confirming the names of the participants, Year / semester in which studying, representing the college/institution/university for the moot competition will have to be attached during the online registration process (The approval letter shall be formatted on the 3rd SURANA & SURANA & KLE LAW COLLEGE NATIONAL CONSTITUTIONAL LAW MOOT COURT COMPETITION, 29 – 31 March 2019 Surana & Surana International Attorneys KLE Law College Bengaluru 2 of 9 letterheads of the participating institution/college/university alternatively you may use the registration form itself as appended below as page 8 with the official seal)
- Registrations without the scanned copy of the approval letter from the college/institution/ university or duly attested registration form will not be valid
- The registration fees of Rs.5000/- to be paid in the form of DD drawn in favor of The Principal K.L.E. Society’s Law College, Bengaluru
- f. Registration particulars as a soft copy and scanned copy of DD should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org marked as The SURANA & SURANA & KLE LAW COLLEGE NATIONAL CONSTITUTIONAL LAW MOOT COURT COMPETITION REGISTRATION as the subject of the mail latest by 28 Feb 2019.
- Winner: Trophy + Rs. 20,000/-
- Runner up: Trophy + Rs.10,000/-
- Best Memorial: Trophy
- Best Student Advocate: Trophy All participants will be issued participation certificates
Any clarifications for the competition can be sought from:
Regarding Queries on Case / Submission of Memorials / Accommodation / Transport / etc.
Dr. Manojkumar V. Hiremath Co-ordinator, Moot Court Committee, KLE Law College
Cell No. 9448640187
Sir M Vishweshwaraiah Layout, #3, CA-2 V Block, West Circle, Ullal Post, Bengaluru – 560 091 Phone: 080-2348 5372, 2348 8197, 2328 6489,
Dr. S. Ravichandran Advocate & Head, Academic Initiatives Surana & Surana International Attorneys Moot Court Coordinator
Email: email@example.com , Ph: 044 – 2812 0000, Fax: 91 – 44 – 2812 0001