LawOrdo is committed to safeguard the privacy of all its users :
1. Any comments posted on LawOrdo or posts made are readable by the public.
2. We will keep your identity and email address confidential, subject to this Privacy Statement and the Terms and Conditions.
3. We will take all reasonable care and security precautions to safeguard your personal data and prevent its loss and misuse. However, we cannot guarantee the security or privacy of information or data sent over Internet connections.
4. We will not share personal information with third parties without permission. Unless ownership changes or we merge into a joint-venture with another party; or we are required to do so under any law, or in connection with any legal proceedings and/or to defend any legal rights.
5. We may use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit LawOrdo.com These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to LawOrdo in order to provide advertisements about the products and services of interest.
6. We reserve the right to update, change or modify this Privacy Statement at any time. The Statement shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.