Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to LawOrdo.com
By continuing to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, copyright policy, which together with our privacy statement govern our relationship with you.
The use of LawOrdo.com is subject to the terms and conditions of use:
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. We do not provide legal, professional or any other advice and you should always seek independent advice before acting on any information on the website.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. We take all care in ensuring that all information we provide in the website is accurate but we are not responsible for any loss suffered by you as a consequence of any that action you take or omit to take on the basis of any of the information we provide.
5. We are not be liable for any loss suffered by you through the use of the website howsoever caused, including loss caused through but not limited to our negligence, breach of contract, copyright infringement, breach of other intellectual property rights or defamation.
6. We are not liable for content published on the website by users of the website. If any such content appears to be inappropriate to us, we reserve the right to take down such content.
7. You shall not publish or cause to be published any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive, harmful or otherwise objectionable content on the website.
9. We shall not sell, market, trade, or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when the release is required to comply with the law, enforce our policies, protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
10. You must refrain from using the website in any way that causes damage to the website or in any unlawful, harmful or fraudulent manner. Any such use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
11. You must respect the use of the website by other users and not interfere with their legitimate use of the website and our services.
12. You hereby agree not to post material including spamming which is deliberately intended to upset other users.
13. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies and, therefore, we owe no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
14. Although we will do our best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the website, we do not guarantee this nor do we accept any responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.
15. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
Submission of Content
We do not claim ownership in any Content that you submit to LawOrdo but to be able to legally provide LawOrdo.com to our visitors, we have to have certain rights to use such Content in connection with LawOrdo, as set forth below.
By providing any content to our website in any form you agree to give LawOrdo a ‘non-exclusive’ right and license over the content. Since the copyright and license is ‘non-exclusive’, you are free to publish your content on other media/platforms too.
By providing any Content to our website: you agree to grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology known or later developed.
You warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant us with the license set forth.
You acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right, but not obligation, in our sole discretion, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any content you provide at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the Content that you submit to LawOrdo, unless otherwise agreed upon.