About the Summit
The 2019 India Youth Summit will take place on Saturday, February 02, 2019 at the Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda in association with association with Institute Leadership Governance.
The Summit aim is to create a platform for young Indian youth generation and bringing them together to utilize their skills to build a better Nation
The Youngsters are playing a vital role in the development of the nation and their contribution is essential in expanding the reach of technology and fulfilling the transformative potential of the digital revolution.
Theme: Youth championing, Indian globalization and digitalization and protect law reforms.
The summit will be attended by the 350 participants from all over India.
Elements of the summit
- Plenary Sessions: The Summit will include meeting and discussion sessions with the purpose to ignite conversation on fulfilling the opportunities of the Indian Youth. The session will bring forward few youth representatives as well as entrepreneurs with the objective of sharing experiences and ideas on how youth can succeed in Indian industrialization and globalization.
- Workshop: The workshop will give participants an opportunity to share their ideas and experiences and discuss how to maximize the potential of youth nationwide.
- Guest Presentation: The session will be addressed by Dr. Subramanian Swamy, Member of Parliament, Rajya Sabha and it would also feature speakers from the Private and Government sectors as well as International community with the objective of engaging a plurality of views on how youth can succeed in Indian industrialization and globalization and how to promote law reforms in order to foster science, technology, and innovation.
Benefits of attending
- The chance to garne knowledge and exhibit your ideas and perspective.
- The certificate of participation shall be given to all the participants.
Eligibility: Open for all students.
Date & Time
Feb 02, 2019.
8:30 to 4 PM(Reporting time 8:25 AM).
Venue: Deep Auditorium, BBA Faculty opp.faculty of law Maharaja Pratapsinhrao Gaekwad Parisar MSU, Vadodara, Gujarat.
INR 200 for each participant (Breakfast & Lunch included in the fee).
Register by using the following link.
For participation queries and registration fee, kindly contact
Siddharth Pawar, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Contact: +91 9033906961.