Shoppers Stop invites applications for the post of Legal Consultant – Compliance at Mumbai.
Department: Service Offices
Open Positions: 2
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Years Of Exp: 2 to 3 Years
Salary: ₹500000 to ₹700000
- Drafting & Vetting of agreements/documents/templates ranging from a business MOU to Leave & License, Lease agreements for properties/Office spaces, from Services agreements to Software agreements etc.
- Drafting, vetting of Legal Notices, Replies, Plaints, Written Statements, Affidavits, etc.
Litigations ranging from Consumer matters, 138 matters till High Court petitions.
- Coordination with lawyers to ensure that the company is properly and appropriately defended / represented in the litigation before various courts for logical and favorable closure.
- Provide solutions to the management from Legal point of view, on critical business issues and operational challenges, to enable the business.
- Tracking & maintaining MIS for terminations, renewals and extensions of agreements and execution of the same in timely manner.
- Maintain MIS and appropriate escalation of issues critical to business.
- Track & Ensure compliances with respect to Shop & Establishment Act, Legal Metrology Act and Labor Legislations to avoid notices in the names of Directors.
- Effective follow ups & tracking for closure of notices issued against non-compliances, if any.
- Providing active legal support and advisory to the people from various verticals internally.
Official Notification, click here.