Applications are invited for the SBI Apprenticeship 2021 for engagement as apprentices with the State Bank of India to fill up 6100 vacancies.
Number of Vacancies:
6100 across the states in India.
One year of training.
- Selected apprentices work on a variety of assignments to gain a better understanding of the financial system at the grassroots level. It’s usually classified as an administrative position.
- The main goal of an SBI Apprentice is to provide consumers with after-sale services.
- They will be in charge of analyzing the completed assignment.
- They will be in charge of all responsibilities allocated to them by their superiors.
- Educational Qualification: Graduation from a recognized University/ Institute on November 31st, 2020.
- Age Limit: Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on November 31st, 2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than January 11th, 1992 and not later than November 31st, 2000 (both days inclusive).
- The maximum age indicated is for unreserved and EWS candidates. Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
The apprentices are eligible for a stipend of Rs.15000/- per month for the engagement period of one year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
How to Apply?
- Registration: Candidates will be required to register themselves online through SBI Careers page Engagement of Apprentices in SBI.
Important Note: Candidates are advised to go through the official notification carefully before applying for the SBI apprenticeship.
- General/OBC/EWS Category: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PWD Category: NIL
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the SBI Apprenticeship 2021 examination, on the basis of
- Online written test.
- Language Proficiency (Test of the local language of the state applied for)
July 26th, 2021