RGNUL EXAGIUM – International Essay Writing Competition on Classics
About RGNUL EXAGIUM
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law,Punjab is organising International Essay Writing Competition, RGNUL EXAGIUM. This online essay writing competition engages students of different disciplines in the reading of fictional and non-fictional texts. Participants will select a text from the given list and write an analytical essay and will also give an appropriate title to the essay.
Who all can apply?
The competition is open to the students pursuing Undergraduate (BA LLB/ BA/B.Sc./B.Com/BBA/B.Tech/MBBS) or any other Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses (MA/LLM//MSc./MPhil/Ph.D.) in any University/College across the globe.
- Only original Essays on the selected text that has not been published or have not been accepted for publication should be emailed to email@example.com.
- Plagiarism of any form shall result in disqualification.
- Word Limit for the Essay is 2000-2500 words.
- Only two co-authors shall be allowed.
- International Participants must email the Soft Copy only.
- Soft Copy of the Essay, Scanned Copies of the filled Registration Form, Institutional ID Proof and Demand Draft to be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hard Copies of the Registration Form, Essay, Photocopy of Institutional ID Proof and Demand Draft must be sent through Registered Post only.
- National Participants:
- 1000 per entry
- 1500 (In case of co-authors)
- Mode of Payment (Offline): Demand Draft in favor of Registrar, RGNUL, Punjab, payable at Patiala
- Prize Cheques and Certificates of Merit shall be awarded to 3 best essays.
- Certificates of Participation shall be given to all Authors.
- 1st Prize: 7000 INR
- 2nd Prize: 5000 INR
- 3rd Prize: 3000 INR
- Soft Copy submission of Essay, Registration Form, Institutional ID and Demand Draft on or before 2nd March 2019.
- Hard Copy Submission of Essay, Registration Form, Institutional ID and Demand Draft on or before 9th March 2019.
Rishav Devrani: 7895191377
Anamika Dudvaani: 7763956196
Preetkiran Kaur: 8556058000
Simran Sabharwal: 9530364392
Stuti Srivastva: 9815850312