Department of Welfare of SC/ST/OBC, Government of NCT of Delhi invites applications from students for various scholarship and fee reimbursement schemes as given below.
- Reimbursement of Tuition Fees for SC/ST/OBC/Minority students of Class I to XII studying in recognised private Schools
- Financial assistance for purchase of stationery to SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students of Class I to XII studying in Government Schools/recognized school of Delhi
- Scholarship/Merit Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority students for Class I to XII studying in Government Schools/recognized schools of Delhi
- Merit Scholarship to SC/ST/OBC/Minority students studying in recognised colleges/Professional/Technical Institutions
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for OBC Students
- Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Students belonging to Scheduled Caste studying in Classes IX & X
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC students
How to apply
Applications may be submitted at the E-District portal by clicking here OR the SC/ST Welfare portal by clicking here.
Instructions to apply are given here.
The last date to apply is Feb 28, 2019.
For any queries, call 011-23935730/31/32/33/34.
For full details about the scholarships, view the official notification given here.