ABOUT THE FIRM:
ANZ LAWZ is a multidisciplinary law firm focusing on Litigation, Advisory and Corporate Practices. Firm is engaged in various spectrum of law and litigation viz Civil, Arbitration, Trademark, Real Estate, Criminal, Commercial Disputes, Sexual Harassment module for Corporate, Insolvency and Bankruptcy law, etc. It was founded with exclusive object of providing solution oriented approach to client using vast experience of two generation of lawyers.
ABOUT THE MOOT:
First Online moot court competition on criminal law shall be organized by the ANZ LAWZ through an Online Platform from 1st to 4th September 2020. Prizes worth Rupees Rs. 5,000/- (Five Thousands Only) awaits for the winners along with certificate and Trophy. Additionally, chance to get internship opportunity.
The moot court problem is based on contemporary issues on criminal law.
Students from law school/institute/college affiliated by Bar Council of India are eligible to participate.
All students pursuing LL.B. programme and/or pursing five years LL.B programme are eligible to participate in the moot competition.
The competition is only open for students in LL.B. Undergraduate Degree Programme.
TEAM COMPOSITION :
Each team shall consist of a minimum of two members and a maximum of three; two members shall be designated as Mooters and one member as a Researcher. However, in case of two Mooters, research is allowed to moot, although such a change in the team composition must be informed beforehand to the organising team.
- Teams must register through Google Form link i.e. Registration Form
- The registration fee for this competition is Rs. 500/- Rupees Five Hundred Only. The bank Details in which the Registration Fee must be paid as per Rule 5.1. mentioned in the rule book.
- The registration fee must be paid by all the teams and the screenshot of the transaction to be sent on [email protected]. by 14th August, 2020 till 11:59 PM ( IST).
- However, fees once paid is non-refundable.
- Last date for Registration: 14th August, 2020
- Last date for request for clarification: 15th August, 2020
- Confirmation of Registration and sharing Moot Problem: 17th August, 2020
- Last date for submission of soft copies of Memorials: 29th August, 2020
- Oral Rounds( Preliminary Rounds ) : : 01st and 2nd September, 2020
- and Semi-finale) : 3rd September, 2020
- Finale and Valedictory round: 04th September, 2020
- BEST TEAM: Prize Money 3000 + Certificate and Trophy
- RUNNER UP: Prize Money 2000 + Certificate and Trophy
- BEST MEMORIAL: Certificate and Trophy ,
- In addition, best participant will get internship opportunity with us.
- Final round will be conducted live on our Youtube Channel.
- Best memorial shall be published at our Youtube Channel with all the reserved rights with ANZ LAWZ.
- The teams may contact the following regarding any query related to the competition
official website:- www.anzlawz.com
official email id:- [email protected]
official contact no:-9717345345