Gujarat High Court in Ahmedabad is looking to recruit for the job role of Legal Assistant purely on a contractual basis, for freshers.
About the Gujarat High Court
The Gujarat High Court is the High Court of the state of Gujarat. It was established on 1 May 1960 under the Bombay Re-organisation Act, 1960 after the state of Gujarat split from Bombay State. The seat of the court is Ahmedabad. The present strength of the Gujarat High court is 28 against sanctioned strength of 52.
About the Opportunity
High Court of Gujarat in Ahmedabad invites applications for the job position of Legal Assistant.
- Degree in Law from any University in India or any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission.
- Candidates studying in the Fifth Year of a Five Year Law Course, can also apply for the said Post, and their final selection would be subject to their passing of the Fifth Year examination of LL.B., prior to their Appointment.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation. An acquaintance of vernacular Language.
Duration of Engagement
For a period of 11 months, and the tenure may be extended up to a maximum period of 3 years, upon recommendation of the Hon’ble Judge concerned, subject to the approval of the Honourable the Chief Justice and such engagement shall in no case be extended beyond a period of 3 Years.
The applying candidate shall not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years of age
Rs. 20,000/- per month
All Candidates shall be required to pay fees of ₨.500/- plus the nominal bank charges.
Click here to start applying for the role of Legal Assistant at Gujarat High Court.
- Starting date for submission of online application: July 26th, 2021
- Closing date for submission of online application: August 10th, 2021
- Written Test MCQs [100 Marks]: Tentatively on October 3rd, 2021
- Viva-voce Test Interview[40 Marks]: November-December 2021
Exam Centre: Gujarat