JOB: Music Licensing At Facebook
Facebook seeks an experienced music licensing lawyer with an aptitude for teamwork and technology to connect to its growing music licensing team.
This position will partner closely with other lawyers on the music team, and with internal business counterparts to negotiate and deliver innovative partnerships with record companies, music publishers, CMOs, and other music industry stakeholders in India and related territories.
- Qualified to practice in India
- Fluent in English and at least one other local language (preferably Hindi)
- 5+ years of relevant digital music licensing experience in India or a related territory, including hands-on experience negotiating deals with local labels, publishers and/or CMOs
- Prior in-house experience, ideally at a technology or product-led company
- Strong industry relationships in the region
- Deep familiarity with local licensing structures, and business customs and practices
- Excellent communication skills and pro-active, collaborative work ethic
- Commercial awareness, and exceptional business judgment
- Ability to prioritize effectively, and to work under pressure in a genuinely fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of strategic and creative thinking
- Willingness to travel
For full details and online application link, click here.