About the Institution
Government Law College, Thiruvananthapuram formed in 1875 is one of the oldest institutions imparting legal education in India. Affiliated to the Faculty of Law of the University of Kerala, the college is supervised and controlled by the Government of Kerala.
About the Competition
Government Law College, Thiruvananthapuram is organizing the 14th All India Moot Court Competition 2019 for the Justice V.R.Krishna Iyer Ever Rolling Trophy.
28 February 2019 – 2 March 2019
Government Law College, Barton Hill, Vanchiyoor (P.O.), Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695037.
Participation and Eligibility
1. The competition will be open to all the Law colleges, Law Schools and Law Departments recognized by the Bar Council of India.
2. The participation is limited to undergraduate students in law both in the 5-year and 3-year schemes undergoing regular courses.
3. A college/department can send a team comprising of minimum two and maximum of three students.
4. Interested teams are instructed to provisionally register on or before 10th February 2019 by sending scanned copies of the duly filled registration forms to [email protected].
5. The traveling expense shall be borne by the respective teams. The organizers will provide food and separate accommodation for female students and male students free of cost from 28th February (Afternoon) to 3rd March (Forenoon).
- Last Date of Submission of Registration Forms (Soft Copy): 10th February 2019
- Last date of Submission of Memorials (Soft Copy): 23rd February 2019
- Desk Registration [Submission of Registration Forms (Hard Copy)]: 28th February 2019
- Submission of Memorials (Hard Copy): 28th February 2019
- Inaugural Session: 28th February 2019
- Drawing of Lots: 28th February 2019
- Preliminary Rounds & Quarter Finals: 1st March 2019
- Semi-Finals & Final Round: 2nd March 2019
- Valedictory Session: 2nd March 2019
Email: [email protected]
- A.K.Ananda Krishnan (Student Liaison):+91 8547685115
- Namita Philson (Student Liaison): +91 8281775682
- Jayakrishnan A. (Student Liaison): +91 8157018299
Rules and Regulations