About the Program
LawOrdo is inviting applications for Campus Ambassador Program from all recognized law colleges across India. Law students are being called to represent their college!
What do you do get to do in the Internship Program
- LawOrdo Campus Ambassador Program 2020, is an opportunity for students to act as a link between LawOrdo and their institution.
- Developing legal content for LawOrdo.com
- It is a chance for you to develop your writing, professional ethics, communication and leadership skills.
- Campus Ambassadors will be given the opportunity of interacting with industry experts, successful entrepreneurs and peers from across the country.
Duration & Time Commitment
3 months, the estimated time commitment is approximately 1 hour a day, with some variations throughout the term.
- Law students from any recognized college in India can apply!
- We are looking for self-motivated and responsible individuals with excellent communication skills.
- He/she should have networking skills and be able to engage with lawyers, law students, academicians, etc.
- Good writing skills and impeccable grammar expected.
- If you don’t have impeccable knowledge of English, impeccable knowledge of your mother tongue (Hindi, Bengali, etc vernacular languages) will also do.
- Organizing and resourcefulness skills will also be an added advantage.
- Certificate of completion.
- The stipend will be given on the achievement of certain metrics.
- Get to publish articles and interviews conducted by you on LawOrdo.com
- Recognition of active Campus Ambassador.
- Enhance your professional development, leadership, and communication skills.
- Mentors will bring out a better version of you.
Applications are being accepted on a rolling basis. The applications will be accepted up to 20th August 2020. Accepted students will be notified by 25th August 2020 via email for further interview.
Application procedure: Interested candidates can drop a mail with resume at firstname.lastname@example.org