By Advocate Shefali Gupta Shefali Gupta has been practicing before the Delhi High Court and District Courts and Tribunals in Delhi NCR. She has dealt with cases involving various areas of law including Matrimonial laws, Arbitration – Mediation, Land, and Criminal laws. How to file for Divorce by Mutual Consent? As per Hindu Marriage Act,